- You have a support account and access to the internet.
- You are logged into your account on http://support.identityfusion.com
At the top right-hand corner of the screen, you can click on your Account Name, a dropdown to select different functions will appear. (My activities, My profile, Change password, Sign out)
The main page will have Knowledge Base articles to assist you. At the top right-hand corner of the screen, you can click on your Account Name, a dropdown to select different functions will appear. (My activities, My profile, Change password, Sign out)
- My activities: will take you to a page with your requests/tickets
- To Reply or To Add to a Request:
- Select your request by the Subject
- Scroll to the bottom, type into the text box and/or click the link to add a file, click “Submit”
- To mark a request as Solved
- Same as Reply but you can click the box “Please consider this request solved”
- You can reply to these requests just as you can reply to your own.
- Depending on your permissions, you may be able to reply to these requests.
- You can click the link to Unfollow any of the items here.
- My requests: Requests that you opened or were opened on your behalf.
- Requests I’m CC’d on: Requests where you were in the cc list.
- Organization requests (if applicable): Requests that others in your organization have opened.
- Contributions: Contributions to the support desk in the form of questions, answers, or comments.
- Following: This will show you all of the items that you are following.
- Name: This is where you can add/edit your Name
- Avatar: This is where you can upload a Photo to your account.
- Phone: This is where you can add/edit your Phone number
- Email: This is where you can update your Email Address.
- Enter your current password
- Enter a new password which must be at least 5 characters and click “Change password”