There are currently 3 ways to submit a request to Identity Fusion.
- Submit via our Form (Article on what to include)
- Submit via the Web Widget (Located on the bottom right of the screen)
- Submit via RockMon (Located on the RockMon Navigation Bar)
- Submit via Email (When submitting via email specific information is required before we can begin on the request)
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use the Subject field to include a brief description of the request.
- Copy and Paste the template below in your email and fill in the information.
Email Request Template:
Application/Server Name (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce the Issue (if applicable):
Expected vs Actual Outcome (if applicable):
How many files are attached?
What to include for each item above:
Your Name: Identify yourself
Company: Identify the Company this request is being opened for
Request Type: Include The Request Type (Question, Problem, Incident, Task)
Priority: Include the Priority for the request (Low, Normal, High, or Urgent)
- Low (P4) – Software is operating as designed but the customer would like to implement additional features or modify existing features.
- Normal (P3) – Software is up and running with limited or no significant impact.
- High (P2) – Software not operating with full capability but still operational.
- Urgent (P1) – Software not operational with a severe impact on Customers' business and operation.
Related Product: Include the Related Product (RockMon, AM, IDM, IG, DS, Infrastructure, Other)
Environment Type: Include the Environment Type (Production/Live, Demo, QA, Staging, Development, Sandbox, Other)
Application/Server Name (if applicable): Add the Application/Server Name (if applicable)
URL(s): Add URL(s) (if applicable)
Steps to Reproduce the Issue (if applicable): Add the Steps to Reproduce the Issue (if applicable)
Expected vs Actual Outcome (if applicable): Add the Expected vs Actual Outcome (if applicable)
How many files are attached? Indicate the number of files attached (Use 0 if there are none)
Detailed Description: Include a detailed description of what the request is about.