Skip to main content
How To Add New Hardware to your contract
- At the top of the screen, click the Submit a request link.
- Fill in the Subject for the Request, type the below, replacing Your Company Name, with the name of your Company.
- Add New Hardware to support contract for Your Company Name
- Fill in a Description.
- Identify the external IP of the server
- Identify the internal IP of the server
- FQDN of the server.
- Identify the Application(s) running on the server.
- Identify which ports the application(s) runs on and which is the admin port (if applicable).
- Identify the user name and password for the associated application(s).
- Identify the URL(s) for your single sign on (SSO) web site that Identity Fusion supports. If there is only one site associated with this server, please put the URL in the field identified by step #5.
- Identify the user name and password for the SSO web site (if applicable)
- Select the "Low" Priority for the issue.
- * Low (P4) – Software is operating as designed but the customer would like to implement additional features or modify existing features.
- Fill in the URL where the problem is occurring (if applicable).
- Identify the SSO site associated with this server.
- Attach a file.
- If needed and if there are multiple requests, you can identify the required information in a spreadsheet and attach it to the New Hardware request.